This table tennis table panel is available in two sizes: 12mm 15mm. The blue paint on the panel can effectively enhance the elasticity of the table tennis, and make it more fun during use.
The packaging of this table tennis table product adopts large carton with small carton accessories, foam board is used around to prevent the products from being deformed due to impact during transportation, and rope is used to fix the product parts above the box.
3. Table legs
Table tennis table legs using powder-coated steel pipe, with strong anticorrosion performance, strong impact resistance and good temperature resistance, reduce the possibility of rust to increase the use time.
About This Item
- PLAYBOARD: This table tennis MDF panel comes in two sizes: 12mm and 15mm. The blue paint on the panel can effectively enhance the flexibility of the ping-pong ball, making it more fun to use.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDES: Net, bats, ball
- SUITABLE PLACES: This table is perfect for home use and can be used in garages and basements as well as playrooms and other entertainment venues.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: After opening the package, the table has been in a semi-assembled state, only need to install the table legs can complete the assembly of the product. It only takes two people 20 minutes to do it. It's very simple.
- FOLDABLE SPACE SAVING: This is a foldable table that allows you to train in a very small space. When not in use, the table can be folded up to reduce the space it takes up.
- LOCKING ACSTERS: The legs are equipped with 50mm movable casters that can be moved at any time and place without interference from the venue.
- CLAMP STYLE INSIDE NET: Clamp type, easy to disassemble and assemble, when not in use can be convenient and fast storage, do not need any tools to install, suitable for carrying at any time.
Before you begin, double-check that you have everything you'll need for a competitive game of table tennis table. The low-impact, low-risk game provides a variety of mental, physical, emotional, and social benefits. In this post, we've gone through the several advantages of a table tennis table. They include things like boosting coordination and reflexes, burning calories, toning your body, sharpening your mind, and teaching you new tactics you may use in other aspects of your life.
Table Tennis Has a Lot of Advantages Let's talk about the importance of table tennis table and the physical and mental benefits that playing it may provide.
1. Table tennis table is a low-risk activity when compared to other popular sports such as soccer, basketball, wrestling, or jogging, and it is less likely to cause injuries since it does not place a lot of strain on your joints.
2. It strengthens your core, arms, and legs instead. This makes it a great game for persons who have twisted their ankles, players who have back and wrist problems, and those who have had knee surgery to use for physical rehabilitation.
3. Table tennis is an excellent alternative for the elderly since it can be played regardless of fitness level in most circumstances.
1. Table tennis is a high-intensity sport. To strike back, you must keep an eye on your opponent as well as the ball and its trajectory as it goes across the ping pong table.
2. The tennis table requires quick reactions and whole-body coordination, including hand-eye coordination, to succeed. This necessitates mental alertness and awareness of your surroundings. Because the tennis table sharpens your reflexes and strengthens your focus abilities and tactical thinking, these coordination advantages will be obvious in your everyday life.
Training for your brain
1. Playing table tennis also helps to improve your brain by activating different portions of it at the same time. This is accomplished by sharpening your strategic thinking as you anticipate your opponent's shots and then prepare or respond to them in split seconds.
2. Second, the cardiovascular activity provided by the game increases blood flow to the brain and enhances memory by activating the portion of the brain responsible for learning and long-term memory. This may aid in the prevention or treatment of dementia.
3. Because there are so many things that players must perform and keep track of during the game, you might argue that an indoor table tennis table combines brain and body movement. Some of these have previously been discussed.
4. You get a good exercise and develop your mind by studying your opponent's playing style and assessing their strong and weak spots, then planning how to counter their movements and gain the upper hand. This improves your motor abilities and cognitive awareness.
Improvement in balance
Players in a table tennis match should be able to shift direction fast. This necessitates balance as you coordinate your motions to maintain a steady stance while still producing enough force for your shots. Indoor table tennis table health advantages, such as better balance, agility, and flexibility, make it suited for players of all ages.
1. Table tennis provides a terrific aerobic exercise by combining speed, strength, sprinting, leaping, and muscular stretching and bending. A one-hour gaming session burns 272 calories for a 150-pound player.
2. It's a fun method to lose weight while also increasing your flexibility and toning your back, abs, arms, and legs. When playing table tennis, the number of calories you burn is determined by your age, gender, muscle mass, fitness level, and intensity.
1. Table tennis is an extremely aerobic sport since it is a game of power and speed that uses both the upper and lower body, giving your complete body a workout. As you run throughout the whole workout, you will be doing a lot of footwork. To reach and hit the ball, you'll also stretch your hands, change limb movement, and bend your torso.
2. Twisting the side abdominal muscles laterally improves the core; striking the ball repeatedly with forceful strokes energizes the arms and shoulders, and sprinting after the ball tones up your legs and joints. Almost all of your body muscles are strengthened and toned with this form of whole-body training. You may also reap the physical benefits of tennis while avoiding catastrophic injury.
When meeting new people or visiting a new area, table tennis may be used to break the ice. It can also help to improve friendships, family ties, and acquaintances.
Because it increases metal acuity, table tennis is sometimes likened to crossword puzzles or chess.
Based on the location, spin, and speed of the ball, you must continually make rapid judgments 2 on your actions. Concentration, precision, attentiveness, quickness, coordination, flexibility, and a thorough understanding of your opponent's moves are all required.
These are some of the advantages of playing table tennis, which provide you with dynamic abilities that you can use in your everyday life. You'll learn how to assess events quickly and make snap judgments, as well as how to adapt to unanticipated circumstances, focus, and sharpen your reflexes and coordination.
Feasible for all ages
Table tennis is one of the few sports that has no age, gender, handicap, or skill level restrictions. Table tennis's health advantages include greater alertness, memory, mental clarity, and attention, as well as the physical benefits of tennis such as quick reflexes, toned physique, weight reduction, and coordination for the aged, obese, and players with health difficulties. It's a delightful activity that may be enjoyed by both the young and elderly.
Improvement in reflexes
Table tennis players' reflexes can be improved by the rapid and continual motions, quick reactions, and sudden changes that they must make. Tennis provides them with physical benefits such as muscle growth and mobility.
You're probably asking why you've been putting off starting or restarting table tennis for so long after reading about all the health advantages you've been losing out on. Purchase a table tennis table from SZX and enjoy the game as well as the health advantages it provides.