1. ABS black corner with cup hold function
ABS black corner with cup hold function ,Players can put the water cup, coke cup or juice in the game can be drunk at any time, also can put some snacks in the inside, and will not spill, increase more fun.
2. LEG LEVELERS
The leg level adjustment system makes the table adjustable in the case of uneven floors to suit your environmental needs to make the game as accurate and fair as possible.
3. Electronic scoring and switching
Unlike the manual scorer, the electronic scorer is much easier to operate. The player doesn't need to spend time recording the score. The score is automatically displayed on the screen and is very accurate.
About This Item
- ELECTRONIC SCORING: Electronic scorer is much easier to operate. The player doesn't need to spend time recording the score. The score is automatically displayed on the screen and is very accurate.
- SUITABLE PLACES: This 6ft/7ft air hockey table is perfect for family fan and can be put in rooms, garages, basements and out yards, as well as in bars, game rooms and other entertainment venues.
- ADJUST LEG LEVELERS: The leg level adjustment system makes the table adjustable in the case of uneven floors to suit your environmental needs to make the game as accurate and fair as possible.
- PERFECTLY SIZED AIR HOCKEY TABLE - TABLE DIMENSIONS: 84" L x 48" W x 32" H
- EASY ASSEMBLY: After opening the package, the table is already in a semi-assembled state, and only the legs of the table are needed to complete the assembly of the product. It only takes two people 20 minutes to complete it, which is very simple.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDES: 2pcs premium Air Hockey Strikers, 2pcs Pucks
An air hockey table can provide hours of enjoyment and is a terrific way to challenge your family or friends to a friendly game. This famous arcade-style game is known for its simple rules, rapid gameplay, and skill difficulties.
You've come to the perfect site if you want to learn how to play air hockey. We'll go through everything you'll need to play, the basics of the game, and some pointers on how to appear like a pro. You'll be able to play air hockey in no time if you follow our handy instructions.
Rules of playing the game:
The rules of air hockey are simple: the first player to score seven points wins the round. The game is decided by the best of seven rounds. You must, however, understand the regulations to play air hockey. Here are the fundamentals of air hockey::
1. Toss a coin to see who gets possession of the puck first.
2. The puck must fully enter the goal to score a point. A point is not awarded for rebounds or pucks that get trapped halfway in the hoop.
3. When a player scores a goal, the puck is passed to the next player.
4. A player is only allowed to strike the puck if it is on their side of the centerline.
5. When striking the puck, mallets must not pass the centerline.
6. As long as a player stays on their side of the centerline, they can stand behind or alongside the gaming table.
7. It is fair play for any player if the puck touches any area of the centerline.
8. Players are not allowed to "top" the puck, which means they cannot elevate their mallet and place it over the puck to keep it in place.
9. No hands, arms, or other body parts should be used to touch the puck.
10. For every round, each player is permitted one 10-second timeout.
11. A player may just call a time-out if the puck is in their control or if the puck is not in play.
12. When a round is completed, rotate who serves first.
Advantages of having Air hockey:
When it comes to air hockey, there are several advantages. To begin with, there's the physical side; an hour of playing air hockey may burn up to 250 calories.
There's also the coordination component of it; playing air hockey has a lot of advantages for your hand-eye coordination. Finally, the game is incredibly social; you may play with your friends and family, and the competitive nature of the game pulls people closer together.
Things to look before buying the game:
This customer's guide for air hockey tables will assist you in determining which model is best for you. Here are some things to think about while purchasing an air hockey game table.
1. Size of the table
When purchasing an air hockey table, keep the following in mind:
- Tables must be 8 feet long and 4 feet broad to be considered regulation size. This is the perfect size for serious players, but it's also good for commercial use. You may conduct tournaments and lure professional players to your institution if you have a standard size table. Because not everyone has the space for a full-size table, air hockey tables are also available in smaller sizes ranging from 4 to 7.5 feet long. This makes finding a game table that fits your area much easier.
Whatever size you pick, make sure you have at least 36 inches of clearance on each end, since this is how much room you'll need to play with your full range of motion.
2. Large Puck vs. Small Puck
. Small puck air hockey tables are great for kids and teenagers. The little pucks, on the other hand, will fly off the table if struck too hard, therefore older players would likely favor the huge puck tables. Small puck tables are cheaper since they are intended for more informal use.
. The motor on tables suited for big pucks is more powerful. Large puck air hockey game tables are great for teen and adult players, as they have a stronger tendency to strike the pucks. Large puck air hockey tables are more expensive; however this is due to the fact that they are constructed to survive for years of use, even in a commercial setting.
3. Top-Notch materials
Because you'll be hitting the rink walls a lot while you're playing, seek for ones made of high-density aluminum or nylon. Similarly, to boost longevity, the playfield should be treated with a wear-resistant lamination. To guarantee that it operates safely, a trustworthy air hockey motor should have the UL mark of approval, and if it has a Plenum chamber, you can be confident that it will spread an even flow of air throughout the table.
4. Digital vs. Manual Scoring
Some people prefer to keep score by hand since it allows them to make their own house rules and ignore unintentional goals. However, if convenience is your top goal, computerized scoring may be the way to go.
5. Effect of lights
An overhead lighting and scoring device is a frequent elements of air hockey tables. This allows you to play in poorly lit places and elevates the overall aesthetic of the table.
MDF wood or plastic materials can be used to construct MDF air hockey tables. You can get both at times. But it's not just the materials that go into making a decent air hockey table; it's also how it's put together. Visit SZX if you're seeking a high-quality MDF air hockey table. They have a vast variety of air hockey tables. SZX values its clients and guarantees to deliver high-quality goods. You will not be let down.