Now you can bring the game to your game room, garage, or collection with an oblique wood dart cabinet. And enjoy the race among friends guaranteeing fun no matter what the score is, because, at the end of the day, a score is just a number, not everything. Our wood dart cabinet comes with everything you need to start playing. It includes a high-quality, self-healing dart board, 6 steel tip darts, chalkboard scoreboard, chalk, eraser, and mounting supplies. Our Dartboard cabinet wholesale comes made from a variety of materials, with different colors, shapes, and sizes available from which you can choose the one of your own choice and preference.
Whereas a dartboard is a target for the game of darts, in the same manner as the stout bullseye aim is used in archery. It is supposed that the combatants during the Middle Ages would take turns hurling short spikes at upturned barrels or round targets formed from a tree's cross-section area. The game of darts is competitive regardless of your age, shape, size, physical aptitude, or athletic capability. Simply throwing a pointed object at a round board and hoping it hits where you want it. This spontaneous game was later on track as a sport for indoor use by making small darts and a reliable wooden board.
Hanging a Dartboard Cabinet on the Wall?
For hanging a dartboard cabinet perfectly, one should follow the following steps thoroughly:
- Make all measurements related to the mounting of your dartboard, including the depth of the dartboard and the vertical distance up the wall. Define your dartboard cabinet dimensions, as this will affect your horizontal dartboard distance from the throw line. Measure your cabinet with the cabinet doors fully unfolded so you can precisely place your dartboard on the wall with it open for use. For the most accurate distance, mount the dartboard cabinet with your dartboard mounting kit before gauging the throw line distance.
- Trace the mounting holes on the cabinet on the back of your dartboard mounting kit. The position of these holes should correspond to the placement of the holes you place in your wall for mounting.
- Use a stud finder to detect the studs in your wall. The studs are where you will anchor the cabinet to the wall for the most secure placement.
- Use a pencil or chalk to mark the spots where you will anchor the dartboard. Mark at least two spots per stud or more depending on your dartboard cabinet measurements.
- Using a drill with the appropriate drill bit size, drill a hole into the stud at the spots you previously marked on your wall.
- Insert anchor sleeves into the holes in the stud you just drilled. Alternatively, insert screws into the holes if you're not using anchor sleeves. Insert your screws into the anchor sleeves.
- Adjust the cabinet so that the mounting holes are aligned with the screws. Place the screws in the cabinet and ensure that they are secure.
- Your dartboard cabinet may come with rubber bumpers to keep the dartboard in a secure position. If so, use a screwdriver to install the bumpers from the dartboard kit so that they are evenly spaced around the perimeter of the dartboard.
- Position the dartboard into the cabinet and slip the head of the center screw into the mounting bracket. If the board is too loose, remove it, tighten the screw slightly and then remount the dartboard. Position the dartboard with the twenty positions pointing straight up.
Things to Consider before buying a Dartboard Cabinet?
Dartboard cabinet wholesale are quite expensive as they offer a lot of benefits. So before making a purchase, you should keep the following points in your mind so that you must not waste your money:
- You need to consider the fabrication of the unit to get a better idea of the quality of the dartboard cabinet. In other words, you need to consider some variables like the material of the cabinet. You should find out if it is stapled, screwed, or glued together. Similarly, some cabinets are coated, polished, or sanded. It is important to consider the quality of the unit. If the unit is low quality, it won't be able to stand the test of time. Ideally, you should get a unit that is made from walnut, oak, or poplar wood.
- Most people underestimate the importance of style and other factors related to the design. Since these cabinets will serve as a fixture in your home, you need to consider the style and design of the cabinet. Regardless of where you want to install the cabinet, keep in mind that it will remain there for a long time.
- Therefore, you may want to consider the style and design of the cabinet before making this purchase. You need to consider the design and style of the room before finalizing your decision. Apart from this, you need to measure the available space on your wall for the best fit.
Read more: History of Billiard Table
- As far as the storage capacity of the dartboard cabinet wholesale is concerned, it all boils down to your personal preferences. If you just want to cover your dartboard, the storage capacity of the cabinet will be an irrelevant factor. If you are getting started, you do not need to spend money to purchase tons of darts and accessories. Therefore, if you are one of those people, we suggest that you go for a cabinet that has plenty of storage space. This will help you store tip-sharpeners, barrels, flights, and darts.
Through our continuous research and development, quality assurance, and with the help of our dedicated and expert professional team, we have guaranteed to meet and exceed our customer’s needs. We are staunch about one thing for sure, nobody has more capability in designing and manufacturing dartboards. We, the team at SZX billiards are by far the leading manufacturer of dartboard cabinets in the games wholesale market because we try our level best to deliver the optimal quality products. So if you want to buy dartboard cabinets at wholesale rate and in large quantities, do not hesitate and feel free to contact us. The dartboard cabinet, the throwing area, and lighting are all significant features. They also differ between different darts styles. Both our learner and professional dartboards are heavy-duty and premeditated to last, and both have a classic and traditional design and look and you can buy any of them from dartboard cabinet wholesale.